Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-30 Origin: Site
In people's daily life, we will need to use slippers at home, such as wearing slippers when taking a bath, and changing into slippers when entering the home to facilitate walking and protect the home environment. Over time, slippers have become one of the indispensable existences in people's furniture life. , so what are the purchasing skills of flip flops?
1. Choose flip-flops with good material: In the selection of flip-flops, the shoelace between the sole and toes is the key. It is best not to have a sponge sole, as the sponge bottom will lack ankle support. Choosing a good sole will reduce the harm of flip flops. For the choice of shoelaces, if you want to prevent the soft skin on the inside of your toes from being hurt, elastic but soft materials are the best. Ordinary flip-flops are made of foam material, which is relatively soft. Rubber flip-flops have good elasticity and can provide sufficient support for the human body. In addition, shoes with concave and convex heels can make you walk more naturally, and will not make your toes tense, and you are always in a state of worrying about your sandals falling off. It may or may not be in tune with your hips, but they'll give your feet more support than your average flip flop.
2. Choose flip-flops that suit your foot shape: In the choice of flip-flops, it is important to match the shape of your feet with the shape of the flip-flops. Everyone's feet are different, and they are suitable for different flip-flops, or some people's feet are not suitable for flip-flops. If this is the case, it is best not to wear flip-flops for walking, which will hurt your body even more. feet. Therefore, when buying flip flops that fit your shoe size, you can’t buy them just for the sake of looking good. If they are too big or too small, it will be very laborious to walk.
3. Choose a pair of curved flip-flops: We now know what flip-flops do to your feet: They stretch your arches, overload your tendons, and lack ankle support. This can easily lead to foot injuries. That doesn't mean you have to ditch flip flops entirely, though. You just need to find a pair with a heel that has a certain curvature, which can make your feet more stable.
4. Choose flip-flops with concave-convex heels: Shoes with concave-convex heels can make you walk more naturally, and will not make your toes tense, and you are always in a state of worrying about sandals falling off. It may or may not be in tune with your hips, but they'll give your feet more support than your average flip flop.
5. Select the flip-flops with bandwidth: firstly, choose the flip-flops with bandwidth. Flip-flops support the instep entirely by two narrow herringbone straps. Try to choose flip-flops with wider width. It is best that the flip-flops can cover the middle of the instep and give more support to the instep.
ORIES is an energetic company that believes in "innovation, quality, excellent service and cost-effectiveness". Established in October 2011, located in Fuzhou, Fujian, China, our company is specialized in slippers and holds following four principles:ORIES has strong development and design capabilities. The company has a development department and a sampling department. All styles are designed by the designers in the development department. ORIES transfers self-designed styles to the sampling department to turn the ideas into the real products...