Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-09-28 Origin: Site
1. Material preparation: According to the number of flip-flops to be made, prepare the raw materials required for flip-flop production, including rubber base, fabric straps, insoles, uppers, etc.
2. Cutting: Cut the fabric strap into an upper of suitable size according to the designer's requirements, and cut the rubber base into the corresponding size and shape.
3. Bonding: Connect the upper and rubber base through glue or other adhesive materials.
4. Decoration: Printing, embroidery and other decorations can be added to the upper as needed.
5. Shaping: Place the made flip-flops on the mold to shape them into the molded shape.
6. Arrangement: Make neat and clean proofs of the made flip-flops and prepare them for packaging.
7. Packaging: Put the prepared flip flops into packaging bags or wrap them in paper boxes.
8. Delivery: Transport the packaged flip-flops to sales channels for consumers to purchase.
ORIES is an energetic company that believes in "innovation, quality, excellent service and cost-effectiveness". Established in October 2011, located in Fuzhou, Fujian, China, our company is specialized in slippers and holds following four principles:ORIES has strong development and design capabilities. The company has a development department and a sampling department. All styles are designed by the designers in the development department. ORIES transfers self-designed styles to the sampling department to turn the ideas into the real products...